2016年6月11日 星期六

| Cook n Work | by Miss.Cook


The restaurant Tondo opened win Paris 12eme this week, the time I started my new job.
In May, I was so lucky to be found by my chef Tondo, an Italian brilliant famous chef. He got my CV
from the chef of Saturne (a one Michelin restaurant in Paris).
So before I start my story of my new job, I want to say, never give up of looking and searching only until you got the satisfying answer!



The place was the restaurant called La Gazetta, the oldest bistro in Paris before. Chef Tondo was working over there, then he left to open his own restaurant Roseval with his partner, three years after, he is back to La Gazetta but comes back as a chef, and makes it into a new cuisine heaven!
Started from May, I came to the restaurant sometimes, seeing its transformation. The red sofa chairs was gone, and rand new green comfy sofa came; all walls and the back ground becomes black, which makes the whole restaurant becomes something fancy...


Then our first service started on Friday. It was the day we were serving those chefs from other restaurants, friends of the chef, journalists, photographers...


I have never enjoyed the service so much like this! The atmosphere is very chill but everyone was so focus, which mades the service be very smooth. Clients came inside the kitchen with their smile and telling us how delicious it is.
Working in the kitchen, the best and the most treasurable thing is to feel the happiness and transfer this emotion to the dishes, then to the customers.




沒有留言 :

張貼留言